Friday, September 14, 2007

~as good as it gets!! =] - Hairspray Reviews

That was a great and very enjoyable movie to watch! I'm glad my $10.00 didn't go to waste. Honestly, I must admit that I was a bit worried about what the outcome of this movie was going to be like, but all my doubts are gone now because this movie was spectacular! You can really connect with the character even if you don't weigh 300 pounds. The idea is that anything is possible, and this girl proves that point right! She can be looked up to and admired for following through with her dream even after complications. Now, about the acting. Well, Zac Efron was in it, so it HAD to be great! Did anybody else notice that all the best actors were in this movie? Not to mention, all my favorites! How could you go wrong with Zac Efron, Amanda Bynes, Brittany Snow, John Travolta, and others?? I mean, c'mon, you're talking about some of the best young actors ever! (Well..maybe not SO young..at least for Travolta.) But either way you look at it, this movie was awesome, and I really think everyone should go watch it. It has a lot of "funny" in it, but it's also really true, which is what really grasps you. So for all you people who disagree, you probably weren't paying attention to the movie. You just went to sit there and talk with your friends or do some other distracting thing. I mean, if you don't like movies like this, then why do you go? Now, if you haven't seen it, you better go watch it because this may be the next big thing!! Love, ~*S*~ =]

No comments: